The coronavirus has no wonder brought pretty much everything to a standstill but thankfully, the things have finally started returning to normal. With the opening of air travel in several countries across the globe, The Majlis has started attracting guests from all corners of the world once again.
As we completely take the responsibility of safety and well-being of all our visitors and considering the fact that the virus can still pose a risk, we have been taking certain measures to mitigate its impact.
Reflecting the advice and guidelines shared by the World Health Organization, The Majlis, one of the best luxury resorts in Africa, is more consistent than ever with its standards around hygiene, cleaning, and sanitization. We are giving special attention to the frequent sanitization of high touch and high traffic areas such as the reception, restaurant, and the bars. In addition to that, we have also been practicing top-notch food handling standards and working on setting up more live cooking stations.
Some other things we have been taking care of are:
- All the villas, suites, and rooms at our facility comply with the mandated occupancy limits
- Social distancing is being practiced in all areas of the resorts
- Necessary temperature checks on arrival and reduced contact at check-in
- Availability of face masks and other protective equipment in abundance for all the guests
- Frequent sanitization of keys and key cards
If you have been postponing your trip to Kenya for some time now, this happens to be just the perfect time with the beaches less crowded and the weather at its best. The Majlis, the best Lamu island accommodation is looking forward to welcoming you!